Tube-Mac PYPLOK® System assists You and Your Team with Safe and cost Effective Work Practices
- PYPLOK® fittings are permanently swaged in “seconds” – reduces on-site time and labor.
- PYPLOK® fittings are swaged on pipe/tube cold, no hot work permits or fire watch personnel are required.
- PYPLOK® tooling is hydraulically actuated deleting special site services.
- PYPLOK® system prevents the need for Gas Freeing.
- PYPLOK® systems do not require acid pickling and neutralizing – eliminating the environmental issues relating to the disposal of such chemical wastes.
- PYPLOK® eliminates the time and cost of NDT (radiography, x-ray) requirements.
- PYPLOK® fittings are verified with a “Go-No-Go” inspection gauge – much quicker and less costly than NDT.
Qualifications & Approvals
PYPLOK® APPROVALS & STANDARDS
- API 6FB 3rd Edition Fire Test
- ANSI/ASME B31.1 and B31.3
- DNV – Det Norske Veritas (See Certificate)
- ABS – American Bureau of Shipping (See Certificate)
- CRN – Canadian Registration No. 0A12153.5C
- BV – Bureau Veritas (See Certificate)