Steam saving Delta Venturi Steam Traps advantages include that it comes standard with our 10-year product quality and performance guarantee..
Minimal Steam Trap Maintenance
- No Moving Parts
- No Spare parts required
- Permanently eliminate the need for steam trap surveys
- Savings on labour for repairing steam traps
- Unaffected by thermal shock or water hammer
- Efficient steam trap system enables a considerable steam saving
- CO2 emissions are reduced through reducing steam wastage through failed traps
- Save water
- Save water treatment chemicals
- Save boiler fuel (gas, oil, coal or electricity) by up to 30%
- Due to the traps unique DSV™ venturi orifice design there is TRUE continuous condensate discharge without any open/close cycles rather than intermittent discharge like traditional mechanical type steam traps such as ball float or inverted bucket traps.
- Upstream control valves have a more linear steam supply to the process equipment rather than the traditional continuous peak and trough supply.
- A thinner film of condensate is accumulated on the heating surface of the process equipment allowing improved heat transfer.
- Through permanently eliminating failed steam traps passing live steam into the condensate return system and pressurising this system, a more balanced downstream pressure is achieved allowing faster condensate discharge and improved heat transfer.
- Minimal thermal energy loss due to the Delta DSV™ Steam Traps compact design (in some cases up to 20 times smaller than mechanical steam traps)